Warranty disclaimer and general information- Kindernay XIV
- The Kindernay XIV is to be installed by a skilled bicycle mechanic.
- Tightening torque for the seven M4 (SWAP cage to shell) bolts is 2.5Nm.
- The HYSEQ shifter unit uses Mineral oil. Using DOT fluid will void the warranty.
- The torque limit is 150Nm. Torque levels above this limit will void the warranty.
- The ratio between the drive sprocket and the front chainring must be 1.9 or bigger.
For example, with the stock 14T drive cog, the minimum front chainring size is 27T.
- Make sure the uncaged hub is never dropped, as there is a risk of the shell separating.
- Always use a new chain when installing the hub, as a used chain might cause skipping.
This product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for two (2) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage or failure resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration, neglect, normal and reasonable wear and tear, crash or impact, failure to perform routine maintenance as instructed, improper installation, or use other than that for which the product was intended.
Kindernay’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at Kindernays sole discretion. Except for such replacement, the sale, or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Kindernay assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Kindernay be liable for incidental or consequential damages related to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts.