Are you looking for a valuable work experience?
Kindernay is now looking for 2 multi-talented interns who want to develop their skills within digital marketing, content creation and customer relations. This is your chance of working in a fun, fast paced and internationally growing tech start-up that is challenging the bicycle industry with an innovative and patented internal drive system for mountain bikes and eBikes.
About us :
Kindernay is all about passion for cycling, technology and entrepreneurship. We believe in a world where gear systems are internal, so we have developed a revolutionary, patented internal gear system for bicycles. We have big goals, high ambitions for growth and many exciting challenges ahead of us.
About you :
To be honest, it doesn’t really matter from where you have your great experience, as long as you have it, and that you can work with SEO and content creation. We imagine you have been dealing with comparable tasks in similar position at a previous job or at school, maybe you are running a website or an Instagram / Facebook page and have built a community of followers. Obviously, you are on top of everything from developing quality SEO copywriting materials, including but not limited to web content, article, blog, taglines, social contents and other related promotional material to delivering marketing campaign materials (slogans, titles, SoMe content, engaging content, product briefs, Calls-To-Action)
Of course, riding mountain bikes or and any other kind of bikes will give you a much higher chance to make a great impression around the lunch table and blend with our team.
Example of typical tasks for a SEO Specialist :
We need someone who can work as the go-to guy or girl of the house when it comes SEO-relevant questions which is why it is characteristic for you to have the courage and the experience to take responsibility of the SEO-part of our analytical department. Also, it thrills you whenever you discover a search word with uncharted potential.
Example of typical tasks for Content Creation :
Since you are going to work with marketer, designers and engineers, your interdisciplinary skills are important. You will also be able to use your communications skills to explain your creative ideas to both the analysis-geeks and to all of those who doesn’t usually work with the matter.
We offer :
3-6 months paid internship, with a lot of opportunities for learning & personal development in several areas such as: Marketing / Journalism / PR / Brand Management / Sales including the possibility of further project work or employment with Kindernay.
During this internship at Kindernay you will:
- Gain relevant work experience in B2C and B2B communication and project management.
- Work in a young, bright but experienced environment full of entrepreneurial spirit and support
- Work closely with the entire team, learning how to collaborate cross-departmentally
- Get the opportunity to learn how content & creatives influence customer journey
- Get the opportunity to learn SEO, importance of keywords, titles, CTAs, engaging content
- Improve your creative writing skills and building a portfolio.
- Learn more about digital marketing and automation and will have the opportunity to learn HubSpot (2-year lasting certification is possible and strongly encouraged and will be transferred to your personal email after the internship)
Excellent command of English and Norwegian is mandatory for this internship. Any other European languages are considered a big advantage. A personal interest in cycling beside experience from the sport and or bike industry is a significant plus to be able to deliver the stories and live the brand.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional creative writing skills
- Strong interest and passion for storytelling
- Strong analytical skills, capable for in-depth research & fact checking
- Attention to detail
- Creative approach to producing innovative work
- Basic understanding of social media and audience needs, interest for marketing
- You must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Tech savvy, you love to use apps and different software and are not afraid to experiment
So, if you believe you have what it gets to help us building a global brand that deliver cutting edge products to cyclist and innovative solutions to the bicycle industry, we would like to hear from you!
Please submit your application asap to email@example.com